- Cyber Security
- IT Control
- Electronic Commerce
- Inteligent Control System
- Access Control
- About us
ApaPBX can also be used to provide additional features like conferencing, XML-RPC control of live calls, Interactive voice response (IVR), text to speech/automatic speech recognition (TTS/ASR) and VoIP such as SIP, H.323, Jingle and a plethora of various such services
- Centralized User/Domain Directory (directory.xml)
- Nano Second CDR granularity
- Call recording (In Stereo caller/callee left/right)
- High Performance Multi-Threaded Core engine
- XML Config files for easy parsing.
- Protocol Agnostic
- ZRTP support for transparent RTP based key exchange and encryption
- Inband DTMF generation and detection.
- Software based Conference
- Wideband Conferencing
- Media / No Media modes
- Proper ENUM/ISN dialing built in
- Detailed CDR in XML
- Radius CDR
- Subscription server:
Shared Line Appearances
Bridged Line Appearances
- Enterprise/Carrier grade Eventing Engine
- Loadable File formats and streaming
- Stream to and play from Shoutcast and Icecast
- Multi-lingual Speech Phrase Interface
- ASR/TTS support
- Basic IP/PBX features
- Automated Attendant
- Custom Ring Back Tones
- Multiple format CDRs supported
Operating system optimized based on. FreeBSD operating system It has the ability to connect the analogue city analogue and analog phone. You have the ability to log and allow unauthorized communications and access. Has authentication authentication algorithm. It has the ability to inject a native code algorithm in the system. Point-to-point encrypted communication with standard and native password algorithms. Establishing a client-encrypted channel to the server with standard and native password algorithms. Has the ability to manage a system with a dedicated license. It has the ability to limit the number of system users by IP address. Limited management of the system with proprietary software. Possibility to install the system on the standard IBM platform and industrial hardware for use in non-standard environments. Possibility to enable web address converter. Possible to operate as switches and routers … Traffic limiting capability to allocate bandwidth to the system. Ability to communicate encrypted with the center Ali number of private addresses. It has a general address introduction tool at the time of installation with a private address in order to provide the possibility of remote administration of the system. Ability to define working groups and contact them when communicating with a call group. Ability to activate automated answering machine and call forwarding.
In the challenging business scenario, enterprises prefer to remain updated with state-of-the-art technology for establishing effective business communication and stay ahead of the curve. As the conventional PBX is getting obsolete rapidly, more and more companies have started counting on reliable IP PBX phone systems.
Our PayaPBX is a soft PBX solution that delivers audio and/or video, and data content as per business requirements across various industry domains. Customized PayaPBX can also provide a vast array of services which can be built with minimum changes in the existing communication infrastructure at your company.
How PayaPBX works
It is easy to integrate the PayaPBX solution with the existing PSTN network as the solution is compatible with various communication-related systems. The FreeSWITCH-based IP PBX can offer a great mobility to your organization while establishing more versatile long distance communication using the VoIP gateways and an Intranet like LAN or WAN.
The customized PayaPBX software, developed by using FreeSWITCH platform, can overcome huge expenditure over phone bills every year by reducing operational costs significantly and offering a greater flexibility in transferring voice, video, and multimedia data using a single network.
Key features of PayaPBX software
• Unlimited extensions for long distance calls
• Unlimited auto attendants and Voicemail boxes
• Cell phone integration
• Integrated/Overhead Paging system (PA system)
• Caller ID customization
• Remote phone integration
• CRM integration for improved customer satisfaction
Key benefits of IP PBX Solution
• Robust and software-based solution
• Easy operation and maintenance
• Web/GUI-based simple configuration
• Compatibility among different SIP systems
• Easy up-gradation and customization
• Ease in extension of lines
• Better customer support and better productivity