The Paya group was founded in 1395 with the aim of creating an independent and indigenous establishment to provide new solutions in various fields of information technology in the country and in the countries of the region, and to provide a wide range of IT services in the country’s technology market and government agencies. At present, the staff and technical experts graduate directly and indirectly in the subsidiary companies of the group, with diversified expertise in creating value in the business of customers of the Paya group. At present, the Paya Group has 7 business partners in a variety of technology areas. These companies receive a relevant certificate after a variety of tests to ensure the function and effectiveness of their products in the business of PAYA group customers. These member firms are listed below:
- Payesh Armaghan yaran, Has started its activity in 1392 with the goals of producing and implementing comprehensive information systems with a special focus on organizational and e-business portals. The company has been able to implement many successful projects from the very beginning with the use of new standards and methods of software development and with the backing of a technical team consisting of experienced experts and senior software experts.
- Sepehr S. T. Co. Ltd. Has started to work in 1997 in Tehran, IR of Iran. Its field ofactivity was defined in the fields of Data Security, Data Networks, Databases and Artificial Intelligence. In 2003, the company has registered its first invention related to the firewall technology. The achievement was about having a firewall device that was capable of doing all its functions both in router and switch mode without any significant change in the configuration. Along with this achievement there was 24 more features that all together have been evaluated by Ronaghi Foundation which nominated the company as its grand prize winner. One of the above mentioned features was “On the Fly Aligning of the Out of Sequence TCP Packets” that was published in the company’s brochures from a few years before and apparently is now a US patent registered by others.
- TOSAN Corporation was started to work in 1998 specializing in the ministration of end-to-end banking solutions for both conventional and Islamic financial institutions. TOSAN is the first and largest market-leading provider of banking software solutions to retail, corporate, private, microfinance banks in Iran.
- Rafi Iranian Pishgaman Engineering Company (MAPRA), based on technical and managerial possibities including electronic equipment, industrial machinery, calibration equipment manufacturing systems, well-equipped production lines and experts in software, electronics, mechanics, project management, technology Information and … has succeeded in designing and producing the first intelligent traffic control and collecting system in Iran in 1382 for the first time and has been installing and maintaining various metro lines and stations in Tehran.
- Anad SANAT Sepehr Company, targeting among with the top companies providing communication management solutions and improving the quality of services to organizations and individuals active in the field of transportation, with a combination of experienced and enthusiastic specialists in 1999, has been active in consulting, Design, production, equipment and support of ITS transport fleet management systems, tracking and tracking systems, and voice and voice recording systems.
- “Payampardaz” Engineering Company was founded in 1996 with the goals of providing specialized services in the field of information and communication security. The content of the corporation was a combination of the earliest researchers and cryptographic and information security experts that affect research activities in the field of safe telecommunications in the Isfahan Industrial University.
- DADEH GOSTAR e ASR e NOVIN (DGA Novin) has been active as one of Private Access Provider (PAP) companies since 2003. This company was privatized in 2009 and introduced the brand “HiWEB” to the telecommunication market. Operated under this brand, the company was able to quickly grow in the competitive market of data and internet access services to the extent that it was chosen as one of the top companies by the Communication Regulatory Authority (CRA) on late March, 2015 for providing services in more than 450 cities throughout Iran.
Therefore, Paya Group, with the benefit of a powerful network of the best of the IT industry, network security, access control, office automation, geographic information systems, banking and payment in its own family and under the colleagues of business partners, in order to achieve the ultimate value in its customers business It utilizes the facilities of the complex and provides them with their facilities so that each one can develop their own ideas and products in a centralized and specialized manner. In this way, the Paya group’s approach is fully achieved.